The .NET Developer’s role is to support the company in designing, developing, testing, and maintaining enterprise software products and solutions. He/she will work with the solution architect and lead developer to program software applications and components based on required specifications and pre-established guidelines, and maintain documentation of the process flow and code changes
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software application, and server components
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation
- Consult with management and colleagues related to projects and tasks
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems
- Investigate and develop skills in new software technologies
- Experience in developing both WinForm and web applications on .NET platform
- Experience in collaborative software development, using CVS tools and best practices
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint is a plus, but not required
- Familiarity with DotNetNuke a plus, but not required
- Familiarity with mobile (iOS, Android, etc) development is a plus, but not required
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze issues and perform root cause analysis as part of a formal problem resolution process.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required and make recommendations to management
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self motivated and directed, ability to work unsupervised as required.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Please email your resume with cover letter, contact information, your current salary and your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org